New Camo - Fast Lash Extension Adhesive / Lash Glue
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our brand new Camo adhesive is here for you to work with in any environment you so choose – and just like a chameleon adapts to its surroundings with camouflage, this glue will take your lash life and versatility to exotic new places!
With a dry time between 1 and 2 seconds, this flexible lash extension glue finds it's ideal conditions anywhere between 25% to 60% humidity, meaning you don’t have to panic when conditions change or are less than favorable.
Recommended for experienced to advanced lash artists, and for every technique and lash type - from Classic to Volume to Mega Volume. This chameleon of a glue helps your lashes cling to the natural lash until they shed naturally, allowing you to take your retention, and application, to new heights.
Camo Adhesive is recommended for beginner, intermediate, and advance lash artists that work in moderate to high humidity. This adhesive works best in humidity between 45%-55% and temperature between 69-72 °F. For low and moderate humidity, incorporate Glue Aid to help speed up dry time.
- Retention - 8 weeks
- Viscosity - Medium
- Color - Deep Black
- Fumes - Minimal
- Structure - Flexible
Dry Time(s): 25-45% Humidity (2 sec), 45-60% Humidity (1 sec), 60%+ Humidity (Immediately; not recommended)
Shelf Life: Opened bottles: 30 days ; Unopened bottles: 6 months
- For professional use only. Proper licensing and regulations must be met in order to use this professional grade product.
- Open adhesive items can not be returned or refunded.
- DO NOT APPLY GLUE ON SKIN. Excessive amounts of glue on the skin may cause burns or superficial damage to the skin or hair.
- Lashbox LA/LBLA BEAUTY is not responsible for any accidents or misuse of adhesive.
- Lashbox LA does not endorse use of glue rings.
- Preferred method of glue holder is LBLA Glue Tray on a lash tile at the service station.
- Keep away from heat, children, and pets.
- Work in a well ventilated environment.
- MSDS available upon request.